2009年2月19日木曜日

Introductions

Hello out there in Internetland.

This is my wonderful blog. Don't you just love it already?

I'm kinda new to the whole blogging thing. I had one before that was just a series of rants, and this one will probably turn out to be the same exact thing.

Roosters, squawking out our cock-a-doodle-doo's to the sun.

Anyway, I hope people enjoy my new FAQ for 龍が如く3 (Ryuu ga Gotoku / Yakuza 3)! I'll try my best. This time, I'll include translations of cinemas, so people can know what's going on. I'm sorry to anyone who reads my translation and is confused by my horrible writing style or is angry that I wasn't literal enough. Or, to people who just know that I made a mistake!

But, anyway, I hope to see you all here and at GameFAQs/Gamespot!

Cheers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿